OpenPSA 9.0 RC1 Released
This release contains mostly small, incremental changes, and continued efforts to streamline the code base by removing unmaintained and/or not commonly needed functionality from the main repository. Where appropriate, the features are available through the midcom-extras package.
Among the most notable changes are
- new, fullCalendar-based interface for calendar browsing
- rewritten Watcher service, based on Symfony Event Dispatcher
- numerous performance improvements in for working with large object trees in Asgard
- improved PHP 5.5 compatibility
- initial support for running on midgard-portable, and improvements for CLI mode and Asgard shell functionality
- replaced unmaintained PEAR diff library with a Composer-based solution, and the PEAR Mail packages with Swiftmailer
- the usual pile of refactorings, cleanups and usability improvements
In total, the diffstat shows 949 changed files, with 16064 insertions and 11024 deletions. See the list of commits to get a full picture.
There have been no comments so far.