OpenPSA 9.0 RC2 Released
The main focus of this release is the addition of support for midgard-portable. You can now run OpenPSA and the framework with Doctrine ORM, eliminating the need to install a custom PHP extension.
Other notable changes include:
- CSRF support in Datamanager2 forms
- Replaced of the remaining PEAR dependencies (Text_Diff, HTTP_Request2) with Composer-based ones (php-diff, Buzz)
- Port session handling and UI messages service to Symfony HTTP Foundation
- Updated JS dependencies (including new major releases of TinyMCE, CodeMirror, and fullCalendar)
- the usual mix of cleanups, simplifications and usability improvements
In total, the diffstat shows 3856 changed files, with 92404 insertions and 109190 deletions. See the list of commits to get a full picture.